Qatar Airways has launched new offer for Le Club AccorHotels members that is open for everyone.
Members can get up to 10% off, earn triple Qmiles for travel in premium cabins (business or first) and double awards miles in economy. There is also bonus miles offer for those that sign up for Privilege Club and make their first booking online.
You can access this offer on Qatar Airways website here.
Note that you must use promotional code QRACCOR to get the discount and earn the bonus miles.
This offer can come handy when Qatar Airways has their next fare sale that doesn’t require promo code like the current one that I wrote about yesterday.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
● Offer is valid on Qatar Airways operated flights for Accor Le Club Member. Purchases can only be made through www.qatarairways.com by entering the promotional code “QRACCOR” at the time of booking using Visa.
● Sales period: 12 April 2018 until 12 May 2018.
● Travel period 12 April 2018 until 15 December 2018. All travel must be completed by 15 December 2018.
● Blackout dates apply in some countries. Please review at the time of booking.
● Discount applies to Economy and Business Class return tickets. For flights where Business Class is not operated, First Class is applicable.
● Seats are limited and are subject to availability on the relevant booking class.
● Fares displayed include all applicable discounts.
● Tickets are non-endorsable and non-transferable.
● Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking for change, cancellation and no-show conditions and fees.
● In case of a no-show, a no-show fee is applicable on top of any change or cancellation fees.
● Change fees are applicable on top of any fare differences.
● For travel involving multiple booking classes, the most restrictive fare rules apply on the entire itinerary.
● Standard child/infant discount applies.
● Standard minimum and maximum stays apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.
● Stopover in Doha is allowed per Qatar Airways’ stopover policy.
● Multi-city itineraries where the destination airport of the outbound flight is not the same as the originating airport of the inbound flight are not allowed.
● Other terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the fare rules at the time of booking.