Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to All Nippon Airways and their midweek business class promotional round trip fares between New York and Kuala Lumpur.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk.
- Fare: ANA (NH) PLX3QLD3 NYC to KUL
- Booking class: P (business class)
- Price: from $2534 (from $2350 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted Mon through Thu on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: all sectors must be on any NH flight (including codeshares).
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors, at least 3 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transpacific sector must commence no earlier than the first Sun after departure of the outbound transpacific sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction at USD 100.00 each.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction free, 2 in area 1 and 3 in area 3.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of outbound transpacific sector on/before 30NOV 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on NH or UA. Tickets must be issued on/before 10MAY 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge $450 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April to November 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-NRT-KUL round trip travel on NH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.