Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the SkyTeam transatlantic partners and their basic season business class excursion round trip fares between Milan and New York.
- Fare: Delta (DL)/Air France (AF)/KLM (KL) ZL1SFIT MIL to NYC
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from 1798 € (from 1180 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 24MAR through 03apr or 01JUL through 31AUG or 23NOV through 30NOV or 21DEC through 09JAN for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any DL/AF/AZ/KL flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors, at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than the first Sun after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure of the first international sector.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in AMS/PAR/MIL/ROM at EUR 75.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on DL/AF/AZ/KL.
- Cancellations: charge EUR 400.00 for cancel.
- Changes: charge EUR 300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from July to August 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Delta.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MXP-JFK round trip travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.