Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between Vancouver and Beijing.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IZRCC YVR to BJS
- Booking class: I (business class)
- Price: from $1545 (from $1247 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on any CZ flight operated by CZ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than 7 days after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure of the first international sector.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and 1 at CAD 100.00.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of outbound transpacific sector on/before 06MAY 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on CZ. Tickets must be issued on/before 30APR 18.
- Cancellations: charge CAD 200.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge CAD 100.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April to May 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YVR-CAN-PEK round trip travel on CZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.