Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa and Swiss International Airlines and their first class excursion round trip fares between Greece and China.
This fare is being discussed on Flyertalk.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH)/Swiss (LX) ANCPGG1 ATH to HKG/PEK/SHA
- Booking class: A (first class)
- Price: from 2500 € (from 1927 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on any LH/LX flight operated by LH/LX.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 3 days after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: travel is not permitted 29JUN 18 through 26AUG 18.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 21APR 18 and on/before 16DEC 18. All travel must be completed by midnight on 22DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on LX/LX/OS. Tickets must be issued on/before 29APR 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable
- Changes: charge EUR 410.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from April to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ATH-FRA-HKG round trip travel on LH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.