Le Club AccorHotels has launched a new offer for those staying in Belgium, Netherlands or Luxembourg between April 16 – June 30, 2018.
Members can earn up to 1,000 bonus points depending of their stay if booked April 16 – May 31.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that it appears that you can only earn the bonus ones and it is only applicable for fully paid stays )not partially paid with points/vouchers).
Here’s how you earn the bonus points:
- 1 night stay – 250 bonus
- 2 nights stay – 600 bonus
- 3 nights stay – 1,000 bonus
Decent bonus for those that will stay in Benelux this spring/early summer. Just pay attention to the booking date requirements.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. General Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions apply to the “Spring in Benelux” offer and you must be Le Club AccorHotels member to benefit from it.
2. This offer entitles Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their membership status, to receive 250 Rewards-points for a 1 night-stay, 600 Rewards-points for a 2 nights-stay, 1000 Rewards-points for a 3 nights-stay or more in one of the participating hotels in the Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty program. This bonus of Rewards points is offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points that are usually earned by the Le Club AccorHotels member for each eligible stay done in application to the Le Club Accorhotels General Conditions of Use.
This promotion is not applicable for hotel partners of Le Club AccorHotels.
The number of Rewards points earned for this offer are calculated based on a Classic membership status level earn rate.
3. This offer is valid for a member’s stay from 16/04/2018 to 30/06/2018 in any of the participating hotels in Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands and booked between 16/04/2018 and 31/05/2018.
4. The stay must be a minimum of 1 night(s).
5. Any consecutive stays (check-out and check-in same day) in the same hotel, will be considered as a single stay. This single stay will be eligible once to the “Spring in Benelux” offer.
6. For the purpose of this offer, a stay is one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member for one or more rooms in a participating hotel. For the avoidance of doubt, a reservation made for more than one room will therefore be considered as only one (1) stay.
7. To benefit from this offer, your booking must be made on AccorHotels.com, our participating brands web sites and applications and via AccorHotels Call Centers. All other reservation channels will not be eligible to this offer.
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels Loyalty card number when making your reservation, and present your card at the hotel reception desk when you check-in for your stay.
9. Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points are credited to the member’s account within 10 days following the end of his/her stay.
10. This offer cannot be combined with other current promotional offers or advantages and does not apply to groups.
If the stay meets the terms and conditions for several offers, only the Rewards points linked to the most generous offer (meaning that allows you to earn the highest number of Rewards points) will be credited to your account.
11. Any stay partly or entirely paid with Le Club AccorHotels Rewards points or with one or more vouchers will not be eligible to receive this offer. Stays entirely or partly paid for with Le Club AccorHotels points, or with one or more vouchers will not count towards offers that require multiple stays for points earn.
12. This offer is subject to availability. General sales terms and conditions apply for reserved public rates specific to each hotel.
13. Please specify the reference 008559 in all your communications with AccorHotels call centers or customers care services related to this offer.
14. You must register for the “Spring in Benelux” offer before proceeding to the booking, to be eligible to the offer.