Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to the SkyTeam Transatlantic Partners Delta, Air France and KLM and their low/off-peak season business class excursion round trip fares between Amsterdam and Montreal.
- Fare: Delta (DL) /Air France (AF) /KLM (KL) ZL3LSNL AMS to YMQ
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from 1422 € (from 901 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20NOV through 26NOV or 18DEC through 01JAN or 01JUL through 31AUG for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: transatlantic sectors must be on any DL/AF/KL flight operated by DL/AF/KL/AZ
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors, at least 30 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than the first Sun after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than midnight 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in ams/par/mil/rom at EUR 75.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the fare component.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on DL/KL/AF.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge EUR 600.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from July to August 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-YUL round trip travel on KL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.