Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Oman Air and their business class promotional round trip fares between Egypt and Australia.
Hat tip to our reader Daan, who alerted us to this fare!
- Fare: Oman Air (WY) RSB6EGGA CAI to MEL – RSB6EGMH CAI to SYD
- Booking class: R,D (business class)
- Price: from 1248 € (from 955 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: The fare component must be on any WY/MH/GA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 6 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 on each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: outbound travel is not permitted 29MAR 18 through 09APR 18. Inbound travel is not permitted 12APR 18 through 30APR 18.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on WY.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge EGP 300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from May 2018 to march 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for CAI-MCT-CGK-MEL round trip travel on WY/GA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.