IHG is offering 20% off Points & Cash bookings for stays through May 31, 2018, that are booked by April 30.
You can access this offer on IHG’s website here.
Note that if you are planning to use this function to purchase points (not to actually stay) you should compare the Points & Cash rates offered in various markets, brands and hotels as they vary a lot.
Here’s an example of Points & Cash:
Here you can buy 15,000 points for $71 (that wouldn’t be very good use of points considering the cash rate).
Points & Cash allows members basically to buy IHG Rewards Club points at a discount. IHG then uses these points to redeem full award.
If you later cancel the award, the points are deposited back to your account but the points purchase is never reversed.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
• IHG® Rewards Club members must be logged in to receive 15% savings.
• Must book by 4/30/18.
• Stay dates include 4/23/2018-5/31/2018.
• 20% discount is offered at time of booking and only pertains to the cash cost of bookings.
• Bookings for The Venetian® and The Palazzo® hotels are excluded from discounts.
• This offer is subject to the general IHG® Rewards Club membership Terms and Conditions
• Consult Rewards Program Rules and Regulations and product brochure, or your Cardmember Agreement, as applicable, for details.