Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines, British Airways and Iberia, and their basic season premium economy class instant purchase round trip fares between Switzerland and New York.
- Fare: American (AA)/British Airways (BA)/Iberia (IB) PLN4T6S4 BSL/GVA/ZRH to NYC
- Booking class: P (premium economy class)
- Price: from 579 € (from 211 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: from Switzerland – permitted 01JUN 18 through 21JUN 18 or 22AUG 18 through 27SEP 18 or 22OCT 18 through 18DEC18 or 27DEC18 through 28FEB 19 for each transatlantic sector. To Switzerland – permitted 01JUN 18 through 28JUN 18 or 04SEP 18 through 04OCT 18 or 30OCT 18 through 25DEC18 or 09JAN 19 through 28FEB 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: The fare component must be on any AA/BA/IB flight operated by AA/BA/IB.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors, at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than 6 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted on the fare component.
- Transfers: 1 transfer permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA/BA/IB. Tickets must be issued on/before 29APR 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge EUR 180.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from June 2018 to February 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for GVA-LHR-JFK round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.