Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their first class round trip fares between Manchester and New York.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) ANN0T1S4 MAN to NYC
- Booking class: A (first class)
- Price: from £1962 (from £1411 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: Transatlantic sectors must be on any BA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations and ticketing must be completed at the same time. Open returns permitted.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted on the fare component.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of outbound transpacific sector on/before 06MAY 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA. Tickets must be issued on/before 15MAY 18.
- Cancellations: before departure charge GBP 150.00 for cancel/refund. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge GBP 300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from May 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for MAN-LHR-JFK round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.