Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS Scandinavian Airlines and their premium economy class restricted round trip fares between Hong Kong and Copenhagen.
- Fare: SAS (SK) ALHKCAMP HKG to CPH
- Booking class: A (premium economy class)
- Price: from 797 € (from 685 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must not be on one or more of the following: SK flights 9511 through 9512, SK flights 8628 through 8649.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover in area 2 must commence no earlier than 3 days after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the fare component.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 10SEP 18 and on/before 30MAR 19. All travel must be completed by midnight on 31MAR 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on SK/WF. Tickets must be issued on/after 01MAY 18 and on/before 30MAY 18.
- Cancellations: before departure charge USD 220.00 for cancel/refund. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 145.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for HKG-ARN-CPH round trip travel on SK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.