Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta/Air France/KLM and their high season business class advanced purchase round trip fares between Prague and New York.
- Fare: Delta (DL)/Air France (AF)/KLM (KL) ZHPRCZ PRG to NYC
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from 1361 € (from 993 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 26JUN through 31AUG for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any DL/AF/AZ/KL/OK/HA/AS flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: do not apply.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than 7 days after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure of the first international sector.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted on the fare component.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on Kl or AF or DL. Tickets must be issued on/after 04May 18 and on/before 17MAY 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from June to August 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for PRG-JFK round trip travel on DL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.