Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Swiss International Airlines and their 2nd level business class excursion round trip fares between Paris and Rio de Janeiro.
- Fare: SWISS (LX) PNCP00FR PAR to RIO
- Booking class: P (business class)
- Price: from 1512 € (from 1066 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 4 days after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at EUR 100.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the fare component.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 31MAR 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on LX. Tickets must be issued on/before 24MAY 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from May 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for CDG-ZRH-GIG round trip travel on LX marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.