Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Kuala Lumpur and Phuket.
- Fare: Malaysia Airlines (MH) ZBTRT2MY KUL to HKT.
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from $186 (from $151 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on any MH flight operated by MH.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 2 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than 3 days after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 17MAY 18 and on/before 15JUN 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on MH. Reservations must be made and tickets issued on/after 15MAY 18 and on/before 08JUN 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge MYR 400.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from May to June 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Malaysia Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for KUL-HKT round trip travel on MH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.