Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Royal Jordanian and their basic season business class excursion round trip fares between Cairo and Bangkok.
- Fare: Royal Jordanian (RJ) DLEEEG CAI to BKK.
- Booking class: D (business class)
- Price: from 822 € (from 530 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 15SEP through 14JUN.
- Flight restrictions: do not apply.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: do not apply.
- Cancellations: charge EGP 500.00 for refund.
- Changes: charge USD 50.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to march 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for CAI-AMM-BKK round trip travel on RJ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.