Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their business class round trip fares between London and Canada.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) ILW8C1M4 LON to YMQ/ILX8C1M4 LON to YVR/YCC
- Booking class: I (business class)
- Price: from £1416 (from £891 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: outbound – permitted TUE/WED/THU on each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted MON/TUE/WED on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: from United Kingdom – permitted 28OCT 18 through 11DEC 18 or 24DEC 18 through 31DEC 18 or 01JAN 19 through 02JAN 19 or 15FEB 19 through 29MAR 19 or 27OCT 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 31DEC 19 for each transatlantic sector. To United Kingdom – permitted 29OCT 18 through 31DEC 18 or 20FEB 19 through 06APR 19 or 29OCT 19 through 31DEC 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel between LON and North America on any BA flight on nonstop/direct flights.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 6 months before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: changes not permitted.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from November 2018 to April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-YVR round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.