Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern and their business class excursion round trip fares between Beijing and San Francisco.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IZVZU BJS to SFO
- Booking class: I (business class)
- Price: from $1814 (from $1508 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transpacific sector on CZ flights 657 through 660.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than 7 days after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure of the first international sector.
- Stopovers: 4 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit, 2 in CAN/WUH/LAX in each direction.
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: inbound – travel is not permitted 24MAY 18 through 30JUN 18 or 05OCT 18 through 15OCT 18 or 14DEC 18 through 24DEC 18 or 08FEB 19 through 19FEB 19.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing departure of outbound
- transpacific sector on/after 20MAY 18 and on/before 15JUN 18; or on/after 24AUG 18 AND on/before 15SEP 18; or on/after 01NOV 18 and on/before 31DEC 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on CZ. Tickets must be issued on/before 31MAY 18.
- Cancellations: charge CNY 1000 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge CNY 1000 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from August to September and from November to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on FlightNetwork:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for PEK-CAN-SFO round trip travel on CZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.