Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their buy-up premium economy class round trip fares between New York and Vietnam.
- Fare: American (AA) OLX08CN1 NYC to HAN
- Booking class: P (premium economy class)
- Price: from $1167 (from $920 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 15AUG 18 through 09DEC 18 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transpacific sector on any AA flight operated by AA/JL.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 12 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 6 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction at the gateway in area 3 at USD 100.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 26MAY 18 and on/before 02JUN 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA. Tickets must be issued on/before 31MAY 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from August to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Expedia:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-HND-SGN round trip travel on AA marketed/JL operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.