Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air France/KLM and their business class excursion round trip fares between London and Hong Kong.
- Fare: Air France (AF)/KLM (KL) Z6LSGB LON to HKG
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from £1,504 (from £1,135 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any AF/KL flight operated by AF/KL.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than 6 days after departure from fare origin or – travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than the first sun after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure of the first international sector.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in PAR/AMS at GBP 75.00 each.
- Transfers: 1 transfer permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 26MAY 18 and on/before 02JUN 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AF/KL.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge GBP 240.00 for reissue/revalidation.
Examples of possible routings:
I was able to find availability from July to September 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on klm.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-AMS-HKG round trip travel on KL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.