Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Gulf Air and their business class promotional round trip fares between Bangkok and London.
- Fare: Gulf Air (GF) IRTACTTH BKK to LON.
- Booking class: I (business class)
- Price: from £1,115 (from £677 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any GF flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than 2 days after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 2 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: no stopovers permitted.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: outbound – travel is not permitted 13JUN 18 through 20JUN 18. Inbound – travel is not permitted 20AUG 18 through 04SEP 18.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 11may 18 and on/before 31DEC 18. All travel must be completed by midnight on 31JAN 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on GF or HR. Tickets must be issued on/before 30JUN 18.
- Cancellations: charge USD 150.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: Before departure charge USD 60.00 for reissue/revalidation. After departure charge USD 150.00 for no-show.
I was able to find availability from June to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BKK-BAH-LHR round trip travel on GF marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.