Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Gulf Air and their business class promotional round trip fares between Bangkok and Cape Town.
Hat tip to our reader Roni, who alerted me of this fare.
- Fare: Oman Air (WY) DVBRTHKQ BKK to CPT.
- Booking class: D (business class)
- Price: from $993 (from $714 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any WY/KQ flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on WY.
- Cancellations: cancellations permitted.
- Changes: charge THB 1000 for reissue/revalidation. Charge THB 4000 for no-show.
I was able to find availability from June 2018 to May 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for BKK-MCT-NBO-CPT round trip travel on WY/KQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.