Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Denpasar (Bali) and Kuala Lumpur.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: Malaysia Airlines (MH) ZBT3MID DPS to KUL.
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from $130 (from $104 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 07MAY 18 through 31MAR 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any MH flight operated by MH.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than 2 days after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 31MAR 19.
- Sales restrictions: reservations must be made and tickets issued on/before 31MAY 18 and must be issued on MH.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: before departure charge IDR 700,000 for reissue/revalidation. After departure charge IDR 600,000 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from June 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Malaysia Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for DPS-KUL round trip travel on MH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.