Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to All Nippon Airways and United Airlines and their shoulder season midweek business class excursion round trip fares between Vancouver and Taipei.
- Fare: ANA (NH)/United (UA) PKX4WDM1 YVR to TPE
- Booking class: P (business class)
- Price: from $1884 (from $1744 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 22JUN 18 through 04SEP 18 or 15DEC 18 through 10JAN 19 or 01FEB 19 through 28FEB 19 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via transpacific sectors on any UA/NH flight operated by UA/NH/NQ. In addition, if the fare component includes travel between TYO/OSA and TPE then that travel must not be on any NH flight operated by BR/SQ/TG.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 12 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 6 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction at CAD 100.00 each.
- Transfers: 6 transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on UA or NH. Tickets must be issued on/before 31MAY 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge CAD 450.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from June to September 2018 and from December 2018 to January 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YVR-HND-TPE round trip travel on NH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.