Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to LOT Polish Airlines and their business class excursion round trip fares between London and Beijing.
- Fare: LOT (LO) FSPC14 LON to BJS
- Booking class: F (business class)
- Price: from £1,386 (from £1,060 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any LO flight or any CA flight operated by CA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 3 days after departure from fare origin or – travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 28MAR 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on LO.
- Cancellations: before departure charge EUR 100.00 for cancel/no-show-refund. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 100.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from June 2018 to April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-WAW-PEK round trip travel on LO marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.