Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their buy-up premium economy round trip fares between Los Angeles and Beijing.
- Fare: American (AA) QLX73GN1 LAX to BJS
- Booking class: P (premium economy class)
- Price: from $886 (from $450 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: from the united states – permitted 27AUG through 03OCT or 17OCT through 09DEC or 25DEC through 19FEB or 05MAR through 29APR for each transpacific sector. To the united states – permitted 16JAN through 07FEB or 19FEB through 30JUN or 08SEP through 20SEP or 03OCT through 31DEC for each transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transpacific sector on any AA flight operated by AA/JL.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transpacific sector must commence no earlier than 3 days after departure of the outbound transpacific sector. And travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 12 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 6 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction at USD 100.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: if the fare component is on any AA flight operated by AA: from area 1 travel is not permitted 11APR 18 through 26APR 18 or 11MAY 18 through 16MAY 18 or on 26MAY 18 or 12DEC 18 through 27DEC 18. To area 1 travel is not permitted 01JUL 18 through 26AUG 18 or 01JAN 19 through 15JAN 19.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA or JL.
- Cancellations: charge USD 300.00 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge USD 250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from August 2018 to April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-PEK round trip travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.