Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to SAS Scandinavian Airlines and their basic season premium economy restricted round trip fares between Oslo and Los Angeles.
- Fare: SAS (SK) ALNOXTRA OSL to LAX
- Booking class: A (premium economy class)
- Price: from 785 € (from 452 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 12AUG through 19JUN on the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any SK flight operated by SK/2N/DX/JO/QA/WF/BE/6I/OV/DC/WF.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last fare break outside country of fare origin must commence no earlier than 6 days after arrival at the first fare break outside country of fare origin or – travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than 1201AM on the first SUN after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in each direction limited to 1 free and 1 at EUR 75.00.
- Transfers: 3 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on SK or WF.
- Cancellations: before departure per round trip charge EUR 300.00. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: per ticket charge EUR 240.00 for reissue.
I was able to find availability from August 2018 to April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for OSL-ARN-LAX round trip travel on SK marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.