Le Club AccorHotels has launched their Summer promotion for stays in Europe, Middle East, Africa, French Guyana and St. Martin.
Members can earn up to quadruple points (depending on the status – see below) for stays consumed June 2 – September 2, 2018 and booked June 2 – July 10.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Note that I wrote earlier piece last week about this same promo (access here) where Accor had incorrect booking dates for this offer.
Here’s how the bonus points add up:
- Base & Silver – Double Points
- Gold – Triple Points
- Platinum – Quadruple Points
This is one of the better summer promotions especially for Platinum members that can earn quadruple points.
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. The terms and general conditions of Le Club AccorHotels apply to the offer [a summer to remember] and it is necessary to be a member of Le Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. To enjoy this offer, the members of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program must register for it between [02/06/2018] and [07/10/2018] at 23:59 at the latest, Paris time (UTC + 1). You must click on the “Subscribe” button below and follow the instructions.
3. This offer allows members of Le Club AccorHotels, multiply X2 your Rewards points to Classic / Silver members, multiply X3 your Rewards points to Gold members, multiply X4 your Rewards points to Platinum members for a stay in one of the hotels participants in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program. These extra Rewards points are offered in addition to the Rewards points and Status points normally earned by the Le Club AccorHotels members on their eligible stay and according to the Le Club AccorHotels terms and conditions of use, and calculated according to the points earned by the member. based on the Classic status.
This promotion is not applicable to stays in the independent hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
4. This offer is valid for stays made by members from [02/06/2018] until [02/09/2018] in one of the participating hotels in [Europe, Middle East, Africa, French Guiana and Saint Martin (French part),], and booked between [02/06/2018] and [07/10/2018] 23:59 Paris time (UTC + 1).
5. The stay must be a minimum of  night (s).
6. The consecutive stays (check-out and check-in the same day) in the same hotel, are considered simple stays. This simple stay will be eligible only once in the offer [A summer to remember].
7. Within the framework of this offer, a stay is understood as one (1) reservation made by a Le Club AccorHotels member, regardless of the number of rooms in the same. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will only be counted as one (1) stay.
8. To be eligible for this offer, stays must be booked through AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels internet sites, AccorHotels mobile apps, AccorHotels booking center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to the AccorHotels booking center. Therefore, you will not be able to enjoy this offer if you have booked your stay through a reseller, a tour operator or a third online travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
9. You must indicate your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number at the time of making your reservation and present it at the hotel reception when you check-in.
10. The Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be charged to the member’s account within 10 days from the date of the end of the stay at the hotel.
11. This offer can not be combined with other promotional offers or current benefits and does not apply to groups.
If your stay meets the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer will be credited, that is, the one that allows you to earn more Rewards points.12. The stays paid totally or partially with Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
13. Offer subject to availability. The general terms and conditions of sale apply to the specific public rates of each hotel.
14. In all your communications with the customer services, you must indicate the following reference number: