Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Airlines and their special excursion business round trip fares between Australia and United States.
- Fare: China Airlines (CI) EAS SYD to AMS
- Booking class: E (premium economy class)
- Price: from $1344 (from $1115 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 19APR 18 through 30APR 19 on the first international sector.
- Flight restrictions: All sectors must be on any CI flight operated by CI.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and unlimited at AUD 200.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 19APR 18 and on/before 30APR 19..
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on CI or AE. Tickets must be issued on/after 19APR 18 and on/before 30JUN 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge AUD 200.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from June 2018 to April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SYD-TPE-JFK round trip travel on CI marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.