Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their shoulder season premiyum economy advance purchase round trip fares between Canada and India.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here).
- Fare: British Airways (BA) TKNCNAS YTO/YUL to DEL/BOM/BLR
- Booking class: T (premium economy class)
- Price: from $1,298 (from $829 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 07MAY through 01JUN or 16AUG through 12OCT or 28NOV through 10DEC on the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: if the fare component includes travel between Canada and the United States then that travel must be on any AA/BA/IB flight. The fare component must include travel between area 2 and area 3 on ANY BA/IB/QR flight. And the fare component must include travel via each transatlantic sector on ANY BA/AA/IB flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 7 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in LON in each direction.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted on the pricing unit: 1 in India, 2 in Europe and 2 in North America.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 19APR 18 and on/before 30APR 19..
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA. Tickets must be issued on/before 06JUN 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge CAD 275.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from August to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YYZ-LHR-BLR round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.