Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to United Airlines and their 2nd level business class excursion round trip fares between Amsterdam and New York.
- Fare: United (UA) PLNCNLW AMS to EWR
- Booking class: P (business class)
- Price: from 1,623 € (from 1,087 € base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20NOV through 26NOV or 18DEC through 01JAN or 01JUL through 31AUG for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transatlantic sector on any UA flight operated by UA/AC/LH/LX/OS/SN/WK.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 30 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at EUR 600.00 each.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted on each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on UA or LH.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge EUR 250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from July to August 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-EWR round trip travel on UA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.