Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their 2nd level business class excursion round trip fares between Stockholm and Bali.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) D15SER3 STO to DPS
- Booking class: D (business class)
- Price: from 1,989 € (from 1,912 € base fare + taxes & surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: if the fare component includes travel between Area 2 and Area 3 then that travel must be on SQ flights 0001 through 0999.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than 1201AM on the first SUN after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit in Area 3.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 02MAY 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on SQ.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable in case of cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge USD 250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from July 2018 to April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Singapore Airlines:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ARN-DME-SIN-DPS round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.