Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air New Zealand and their premium economy class instant purchase round trip fares between Los Angeles and Barcelona.
- Fare: Air New Zealand (NZ) ALSL2S LAX to BCN
- Booking class: A,T (premium economy class)
- Price: from $1,075 (from $925 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: outbound – permitted 01APR 18 through 10MAY 18 or 24SEP 18 through 13DEC 18 or 24DEC 18 through 10APR 19 or 22APR 19 through 09MAY 19 or 30SEP 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 27DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 31MAR 20 for each transatlantic sector. Inbound – permitted 29MAR 18 through 30MAR 18 or 09APR 18 through 17MAY 18 or 20SEP 18 through 28DEC 18 or 09JAN 19 through 13APR 19 or 24APR 19 through 16MAY 19 or 26SEP 19 through 14DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 27DEC 19 or 08JAN 20 through 31MAR 20 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via transatlantic sectors on NZ flights 001 through 002.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted limited to 1 free and 1 at USD 50.00.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on NZ. Tickets must be issued on/before 21JUN 18.
- Cancellations: charge USD 300.00 for cancel/refund. After departure ticket is non-refundable. Charge USD 150.00 for no-show.
- Changes: charge USD 150.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from September to November 2018 and in January 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-LHR-BCN round trip travel on NZ marketed/NZ-BA operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.