Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to All Nippon Airways and their business class promotional round trip fares between California and Shanghai.
This fare is being discussed on FlyerTalk (access here)
- Fare: ANA (NH) PLE0ZCE6 SJC to SHA
- Booking class: P (business class)
- Price: from $2,621 (from $2,192 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 24AUG 18 through 09DEC 18 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transpacific sector on any NH flight operated by NH/NQ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 6 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction at USD 100.00 each
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on NH or UA. Tickets must be issued on/before 20JUN 18.
- Cancellations: charge USD 500.00 for cancel/no-show/refund.
- Changes: charge USD 450.00 for reissue.
I was able to find availability from August to December 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for SJC-NRT-PVG one way travel on UA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.