Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Singapore Airlines and their midweek business class restricted round trip fares between New York and Frankfurt.
- Fare: Singapore Airlines (SQ) DMAP21TA NYC to FRA
- Booking class: D (business class)
- Price: from $2,262 (from $2,200 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel between the United States and area 2/area 3 via transatlantic sectors on sq flights 25 through 26.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no earlier than the first SAT after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 6 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on SQ or MI. Tickets must be issued on/after 01JAN 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 250.00 for reissue.
I was able to find availability from June 2018 to May 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Expedia:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-FRA round trip travel on SQ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.