Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Aeroflot and their business class restricted round trip fares between Stockholm and Dubai.
- Fare: Aeroflot (SU) ZFM STO to DXB.
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from 570 € (from 102 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: travel must be on any SU flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last fare break outside country of fare origin must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the first international sector or – travel from last fare break outside country of fare origin must commence no earlier than 3 days after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 175 days after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit. A stopover may not exceed 175 days.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on SU.
- Cancellations: charge apply per transaction.
- Changes: charge apply per transaction.
I was able to find availability from June 2018 to May 2019 using Matrix (although listed for 594 €):
This fare can be booked on Travelgenio.com for 570 €:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ARN-SVO-DXB round trip travel on SU marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.