Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Japan Airlines and their midweek 2nd level business class advanced purchase round trip fares between Vancouver and Bangkok.
- Fare: JAL (JL) INX08DN0 YVR to BKK
- Booking class: I (business class)
- Price: from $2,155 (from $1,910 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted MON through THU on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transpacific sector on any JL flight operated by JL/AA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 12 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted in each direction limited to 1 free and 1 at CAD 100.00.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on JL or AA. Tickets must be issued on/before 30JUN 18.
- Cancellations: charge CAD 500.00 for cancel/no-show/refund. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge CAD 400.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from July 2018 to May 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for YVR-NRT-BKK round trip travel on JL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.