Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Malaysia Airlines and their business class promotional round trip fares between Seoul and London.
- Fare: Malaysia Airlines (MH) ZBT4KR SEL to LON
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from ₩ 2,125,700 (from ₩ 1,800,000 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on MH flights 0001 through 2999.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 3 days after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 1 month after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and unlimited at KRW 100,000 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 04JUL 18 and on/before 31OCT 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on MH. Tickets must be issued on/after 27JUN 18 and on/before 03AUG 18.
- Cancellations: before departure charge KRW 100,000 for cancel/refund. After departure ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge KRW 100,000 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from July to October 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ICN-KUL-LHR round trip travel on MH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.