Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their 2nd level business class advance purchase round trip fares between Amsterdam and Bangkok.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) INCEU60 AMS to BKK
- Booking class: J,I (business class)
- Price: from 1,460 € (from 1,028 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any BA flight operated by BA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 60 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: originating Europe – unlimited stopovers permitted in each direction limited to 2 at EUR 100.00 each and unlimited at EUR 200.00 each. A stopover may not exceed 6 months.
- Transfers: 5 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA or IB.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from August 2018 to May 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-LHR-BKK round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.