Le Club AccorHotels has launched new offer for up to quadruple points for stays in Germany between June 26 – September 2, 2018.
Members earn double, triple or quadruple points depending of their status for stays that are booked June 26 – July 10.
You can access and register for this offer on Accor’s website here.
Here’s how the bonus points will add up:
- Classic & Silver: double points
- Gold members: triple points
- Platinum members: quadruple points
There is a separate offer for up to quadruple points for stays in Europe, Middle East and Africa that overlaps with this one (read more here) and includes Germany too.
So, I am not 100% sure what is the purpose of this separate offer for Germany only?
Here are the terms and conditions of this promotion:
1. Le Club AccorHotels general terms and conditions apply to the Un été inoubliable summer offer and you must be a member of Club AccorHotels in order to benefit from it.
2. To benefit from this offer, the member of the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program must sign up for the offer before 10/07/2018 23:59 Paris time (UTC + 1) by clicking on the button “Register” above and then follow the instructions.
3. This offer enables Le Club AccorHotels members, regardless of their status, to
– multiply by x2 their Rewards points gain for Classic & Silver
– multiply by x3 their Rewards points gain for Gold
– multiply by x4 their Rewards points reward for Platinum
for a stay in one of the hotels participating in the Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program.
This Rewards points bonus is in addition to the Rewards points and the Status points earned by the member for an eligible stay under the terms and conditions of the Le Club AccorHotels program, and is calculated according to the points earned by the member on the basis of the status. Classic.
This promotion is not applicable to stays in Independent Hotels of the Le Club AccorHotels program.
This offer can only be used twice per member during the validity period.
4. This offer is valid for any stay of a member until 02/09/2018 in one of the participating hotels in Germany, and booked before 10/07/2018 23:59 Paris time (UTC + 1) ).
5. Any consecutive stay (arrival and departure on the same day) in the same hotel will be considered as one stay. This unique stay will only be eligible once for the Un été inoubliable summer offer.
6. As part of this offer, a stay is included as one (1) reservation by a Le Club AccorHotels member, regardless of the number of rooms included in the reservation. The reservation made by a member for several rooms will only be counted for one (1) stay.
7. To be eligible for the offer, your reservation must be made via the AccorHotels distribution channels (AccorHotels websites, AccorHotels mobile applications, AccorHotels booking center, hotels) and traditional travel agencies using a GDS automatically connected to the central AccorHotels. You will not benefit from this offer if your stay is booked through a third-party reseller, tour operator or travel agency (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.).
8. You must provide your Le Club AccorHotels loyalty card number when booking and present your card at the hotel reception upon check-in.
9. Rewards Le Club AccorHotels points will be credited to the member’s account within 10 days of the end of the stay at the hotel.
10. This offer is not combinable with other current offers or promotional benefits and does not apply to groups.
If your stay fulfills the conditions of several offers, only the Rewards points of the most generous offer (that is to say, allowing you to earn the most Rewards points) will be credited to you.
11. Any stay paid in whole or in part with Rewards points will not be eligible for this offer.
12. This offer is subject to availability. The general conditions of sale apply for public rates reserved for each hotel.
13. In all your communications with the call centers or AccorHotels customer services related to this offer, thank you to specify the URL of the offer: 008721