Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Delta/Air France/KLM and their low/off-peak season business class excursion fares between Amsterdam and Montreal.
- Fare: Delta (DL)/Air France (AF)/KLM (KL) ZL3LSNL AMS to YMQ
- Booking class: Z (business class)
- Price: from 1,519 € (from 1,001 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 20NOV through 26NOV or 18DEC through 01JAN or 01JUL through 31AUG for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must be on any DL/AK/AZ/KL/WS/AC flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 30 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction IN AMS/PAR/MIL/ROM at EUR 75.00 each.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on KL or DL or AF.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 600.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for August, November and December using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Delta.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for AMS-CDG-YUL round trip travel on AF marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.