Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their business class advance purchase fares between London and New York.
- Fare: American (AA) LLX8C1M4/LQW8C1M4 LON to NYC
- Booking class: I (business class)
- Price: from £1,344 (from £805 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: from United Kingdom – permitted TUE/WED/THU on each transatlantic sector. To United Kingdom – permitted MON/TUE/WED on each transatlantic sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: from United Kingdom – permitted 28OCT 18 through 11DEC 18 or 24DEC 18 through 31DEC 18 or 01JAN 19 through 29MAR 19 or 27OCT 19 through 12DEC 19 or 24DEC 19 through 31DEC 19 for each transatlantic sector. To United Kingdom – permitted 29OCT 18 through 31DEC 18 or 07JAN 19 through 06APR 19 or 29OCT 19 through 31DEC 19 for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel between LHR airport and North America on any AA/BA flight operated by AA/BA
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors and ticketing are required at least 180 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure of the outbound transatlantic sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from inbound transatlantic sector must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: do not apply.
- Transfers: do not apply.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge GBP 150.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for January and March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LHR-JFK round trip travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.