Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to China Southern Airlines and their business class excursion fares between Los Angeles and Shanghai.
- Fare: China Southern (CZ) IP4UC/IPRUC LAX to SHA
- Booking class: I (business class)
- Price: from $1,924 (from $1,620 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: if the fare component includes travel via each transpacific sector then that ravel must be on any CZ flight operated by CZ.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than 7 days after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last international stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure of the first international sector.
- Stopovers: 4 free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Transfers: 4 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before
- Cancellations: charge USD 100,00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge USD 100.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability for September 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-CAN-PVG round trip travel on CZ marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.