Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Lufthansa and their premium economy class instant purchase fares between Paris and Delhi.
- Fare: Lufthansa (LH) NNCP00FR PAR to DEL
- Booking class: Y,N
- Price: from 736 € (from 444 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: if the fare component includes travel between Europe and area 3 then that ravel must be on any LH/OS flight operated by LH/LX/OS/EN/EW.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 14 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 5 days after departure from fare origin or – travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than the first SUN after departure from fare origin.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction at EUR 75.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited transfers permitted on the fare component.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 30APR 19.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on LH or OS. Tickets must be issued on/before 10JUL 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 190.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from July 2018 to April 2019 using Matrix (although listed for 747 €):
This fare can be booked on Lufthansa.com for 737 €:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for CDG-FRA-DEL round trip travel on LH marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.