British Airways is currently running a first class companion fare promo from London Heathrow to Cape Town as a part of their “Dream Tickets” offers.
You can access this offer here.
Tickets in this offer must be issued on/before 18 July 2018 to fly between January and March 2019 (plenty of availability), so it’s ideal for those looking to escape the
miserable British winter in style.
Here are the accruals of this fare:
And the T&C’s of this offer:
Terms and Conditions
Cape Town companion tickets in First
- By taking part in this promotion, Participants confirm that they accept the terms and conditions set out below.
- Flight price of £4,052 per couple (£2,026 per person) in First class is subject to limited availability. All promotional fares quoted from London Heathrow are operated by British Airways. Price is based on the lowest available return flights worldwide available at this time. To qualify, both passengers must be booked together at the same time and on the same booking reference.
- Prices include all taxes, fees and carrier charges, correct as of 4 July 2018.
- Flights must be booked between 12:00 GMT 4 July 2018 and 23:59 GMT 18 July 2018 (the “Booking Period”) for selected travel between 01 January 2019 to 31 March 2019. All travel must be completed by 31 March.
- This promotion applies to return First class tickets booked during the booking period to Cape Town.
- Individual travel dates are subject to availability. Promotional travel is subject to availability and capacity control, and availability may be limited over bank holidays and peak periods. The number of seats available on each flight at a particular fare may be restricted and it is possible that seats allocated to a particular fare on a particular flight may be fully booked even though seats are still available for sale at a different fare or booking class in the same cabin.
- The promotion applies only to flights on the routes specified at ba.com/dream-tickets. The promotion does not apply to travel on any other BA franchisee or alliance airline, or any flight operated by a codeshare partner.
- Stop-overs are not permitted. Promotional flights are non-refundable and non-changeable. The date of departure is determined by the local date and time of the departing country.
- Promotional travel must be booked, ticketed, started and finished in the UK.
- Promotion does not apply group bookings (10 or more passengers in one booking)
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking. If booking direct with BA via telephone on 0844 493 0763 or online at www.ba.com, payment by cheque will not be accepted. Bookings made over the telephone will carry a non-refundable £5 offline booking fee per person per ticket. Calls cost up to 5p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles may vary.
- Please note that some credit card issuers will not permit payment for air travel from the UK to be paid for on credit cards that they have issued if the billing address is outside the UK. BA does not accept responsibility for the refusal of any card issuer to allow use of its cards for payment. Prices are based on debit card payments. BA applies a charge for other payment methods, including credit cards and Paypal.
- No cash or credit alternative is available. This promotion has no cash value.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion, or deal, including but not limited to: (i) redemption bookings; (ii) travel agent or industry discount fares (including but not limited to agency, industry and employee discounts), inclusive holidays, group discount fares, children/infant fares, or senior citizen fares, whether or not booked in the qualifying classes; (iii) bookings made with vouchers (eg shareholder’s discount vouchers); or (iv) upgrades.
- All travel on BA flights is subject to BA’s General Conditions of Carriage for Passengers and Baggage (see ba.com) and the notice and conditions of contract contained on each ticket and itinerary. Iberia and American Airlines are subject to the conditions of carriage of the relevant carrier. Promotional materials form part of these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions shall prevail if there is any conflict between these and the promotional materials.
- BA reserves the right to cancel or amend without notice the terms of this promotion and any tickets or vouchers issued free or at promotional prices in the event of major catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, strike, earthquake or any actual anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of BA.
- British Airways is not liable for the reproduction of this offer or indirect access via third party websites of these terms and where such reproduction misstates or omits any of the information or terms and conditions connected with this promotion.
- This promotion, and any non contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it, is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Promoter is British Airways Plc (“BA”), Waterside, PO Box 365, Harmondsworth, UB7 0GB. Registered No. 1777777 England.