Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Air France/KLM and their business class promotional round trip fares between Zurich and Havana.
- Fare: Air France (AF)/KLM (KL) OP4SW ZRH to HAV
- Booking class: J,O
- Price: from CHF 1,367 (from CHF 923 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: do not apply.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must not be on any 3B/OK/PS/JJ/PZ flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than the first SUN after arrival at turnaround or – travel from last international stopover must commence no earlier than 5 days after departure of the first international sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 2 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 1 stopover permitted in each direction in AMS/PAR at EUR 75.00 each.
- Transfers: if the fare component includes travel via AMS on any AF/KL flight: 1 transfer permitted in each direction limited to 1 at EUR 15.00 and 1 at EUR 7.00
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/before 31OCT 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AF or KL. Tickets must be issued on/before 31OCT 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 300.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from July to October 2018 using Matrix, although listed for CHF 1,367:
This fare can be booked on KLM.com for CHF 1,342:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for ZRH-AMS-HAV round trip travel on KL marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.