Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to Aeroflot and their basic season premium economy class excursion round trip fares between New York and Tel Aviv.
- Fare: Aeroflot (SU) ACLLA NYC to TLV
- Booking class: A
- Price: from $1,054 (from $570 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01SEP through 20APR for each trip.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must not be on any SU flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 355 days after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: unlimited free stopovers permitted on the pricing unit. A stopover may not exceed 72 hours.
- Transfers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on SU.
- Cancellations: charge USD 40.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge USD 40.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from September 2018 to April 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on priceline.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for JFK-SVO-TLV round trip travel on SU marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.