Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to LATAM Airlines and their business class restricted round trip fares between Brazil and Europe.
- Fare: LATAM (LA) ZEEEV56E RIO/SAO to PAR/BCN/MAD/FCO/MXP/LHR
- Booking class: Y,A
- Price: from R$4,205 (from R$3,950 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 01SEP through 20APR for each trip.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must not be on any JJ/LA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from departure of the last intercontinental sector must commence no earlier than 7 days after departure of the first intercontinental sector.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 12 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 3 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit limited to 1 free and 2 at USD 100.00 each.
- Transfers: unlimited stopovers permitted on the pricing unit.
- Blackout dates: inbound – travel is not permitted 15JUL through 31JUL.
- Travel restrictions: valid for travel commencing on/after 15JUL 18 and on/before 31AUG 18. All travel must be completed by midnight on 31AUG 18.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on/before 17JUL 18.
- Cancellations: charge USD 40.00 for cancel/refund.
- Changes: charge USD 300.00 or 90 percent – whichever is lower- for reissue/revalidation. Charge USD 350.00 or 90 percent – whichever is lower- for no-show.
Other European destinations are available connecting with IB, BA or VY flights. Some prices I could get from Google flights:
I was able to find availability from July to August 2018 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on priceline.com:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for GRU-MAD round trip travel on LA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.