Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to British Airways and their premium economy class round trip fares between Ireland and California.
- Fare: British Airways (BA) TLN2T0M4 DUB to LAX
- Booking class: K, T
- Price: from 714 € (from 457 € Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: do not apply.
- Seasonal restrictions: from Ireland – permitted 01NOV through 17DEC or 25DEC through 22MAR for each transatlantic sector. To Ireland – permitted 15NOV through 31DEC or 08JAN through 30MAR for each transatlantic sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transatlantic sector on any BA flight.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations for all sectors are required at least 21 days before departure.
- Minimum stay requirements: do not apply.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 3 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: stopovers not permitted on the fare component.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: do not apply.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on BA or IB. Reservations must be made on/before 30SEP 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge EUR 180.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find availability from November 2018 to March 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on British Airways:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for DUB-LHR-LAX round trip travel on BA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.