Today’s Airfare of the Day goes to American Airlines and their premium economy class round trip fares between Los Angeles and Hong Kong.
- Fare: American (AA) OLW08AN1 LAX to HKG
- Booking class: P
- Price: from $983 (from $738 Base Fare + Taxes & Surcharges).
- Day/Time restrictions: permitted FRI through SUN on each transpacific sector.
- Seasonal restrictions: permitted 15AUG 18 through 09DEC 18 or 01JAN 19 through 08MAR 19 on the outbound transpacific sector.
- Flight restrictions: the fare component must include travel via each transpacific sector on any AA flight operated by AA.
- Advanced reservation/Ticketing restrictions: reservations are required for all sectors.
- Minimum stay requirements: travel from turnaround must commence no earlier than 12 hours after arrival at turnaround.
- Maximum stay requirements: travel from last stopover must commence no later than 6 months after departure from fare origin.
- Stopovers: 2 stopovers permitted on the pricing unit – 1 in each direction at the gateway in area 3 at USD 100.00 EACH.
- Transfers: 2 transfers permitted in each direction free.
- Blackout dates: from area 1 – travel is not permitted 11APR 18 through 26APR 18 or 11MAY 18 through 16MAY 18 or ON 26MAY 18 or 12DEC 18 through 27DEC 18. To area 1 – travel is not permitted 27APR 18 through 29APR 18 or 01JUL 18 through 26AUG 18 or 01JAN 19 through 15JAN 19.
- Travel restrictions: do not apply.
- Sales restrictions: tickets must be issued on AA orJL. Reservations must be made on/before 31JUL 18.
- Cancellations: ticket is non-refundable.
- Changes: charge USD 250.00 for reissue/revalidation.
I was able to find (very limited) availability from September 2018 to February 2019 using Matrix:
This fare can be booked on Priceline:
Fare construction (can be useful to travel agents):
The following accruals were estimated using wheretocredit calculator for LAX-HKG round trip travel on AA marketed and operated flights without considering any elite status bonuses or ongoing promotions.